Thursday, November 3, 2016

Dumb Asian Girl I Still Get Blowjobs From

5-17-16


So I had a rough day today. 

I woke up in the morning, put on a blue collar shirt, went to mom to Bob Evans for the first time in forever. I ordered eggs, sauage, potatoes, pancakes, the usual from the picture. 

Mom went on about her own experinces with uncle john and grandma at a place called Howard Johnsons. Hojos? I looked it up on my phone. I read the wikipedia page alout to mom as we waited for our order. The palce started to go down hill when a black panther sniped three police officers and when
a singer was raped at a Howard Johnsons. Too bad. They tried to down sized, but consumers critized their new direction. Eventually, there are only two in existence. Mom loved the story. I found it intresting too, that the first "product placement" took place in Space Odessey 2001. Hojos would be in the far future. Supply the space astronauts. 

After that, mom had to stop at Lowes for something mundane. I had to text Sarah (asian) last night. I knew she was at Wegmans with her lowlife boyfriend. I text, "your clone was hear" She texted back "NO WAY." Soon in turned into a three hour conversation. She was watching My Little Pony and WWE on Monday night. She claims to be a brony, though she never watches the show or dresses up. She still hangs with her bumfuck friends and plays gay board games. ...And I wasn't invited? She teachers Mon-Tues, doing i-dont-know- what. Friday she has the Therapist, of course. She can't go to board game night because of work, or maybe she is jsut retarded. She never did make me the Cthlulu stick monster she promised. She did, however, make a Giraffe for "Mike's" wedding. Bumfuck, who cares. Cute animal though. She has no spirit animal. Her life is a guess. 

I remember just reading about Akira Toriyama's life on Wikipedia. I didn't know Blue Dragon was for Xbox 360. I beated Dragon Quest 1-6 starting this Janauary, I have to experince Toriyamas work everywhere. 

Then I easeddrop. Josh was stuck in the middle of the highway in Downingtown. I had to go pick him up with mom. Dad was mad. I ran like a
dog around in circles. I rushed in the car and left my mom behind. I didn't want my phone. Too lazy to get it and go get it. It was going to be a
boring ride in the car. I get to do exactly nothing but watch. Josh called my phone a couple of times. He said "why didn't you pick up your phone? use the GPS on your phone!" He translates this as if I was abandoning him. He is 

 

We found Josh next to some red building. Mom greeted him. Josh puted all his stuff in the van. I gave him the front seat. He sounded sad, a low voice. Sniffles from time to time. This is how he cries. Mom called dad a fat fuck after he called while mom was trying to turn right to get Josh.
It was funny.

We drove home together and left Josh's car there. It was a grey, boring, bumfuck kind of rain. We were silent. Josh wanted to drive the car so he can get his mind off of his car. He thought everything was his fault. Soon, Josh started to cheer up once we got to King of Prussia. I said something about sneakerheads and he laughed. Gavin Mcinnes says, "Why protest and go on strike if you make $70,000 a year?" Funny. Stupid Virizon people on strike. There tired to be like princes. They want to step up as kings. Oh well. 

Mom made the chewy steak Josh hates. I love mom's chewy steak. We got home. Josh got his package from Poland. It was a low, DPI $60 large sweater of Figi Vaporwave ciggerettes. Josh said "stupid fucking pollocks get out of my country! one star review!" I might wear it later this year if it dosen't want it. Fuck school. I wore his Hentai tshirt, I can wear that. 

The steak was mad. Josh was tardy. I got this feeling I was target as the worthless person. I do abosulety nothing and everything is blamed on me. What could I have done to help? It's his fault things are not in my infulence. I left early at 5 to "go see Alice.” (another Asian girl)

Rainy. Bad traffic like always. Libertarian friend Mike Karnik calls me. Wants to hang at bar in Ambler. Told him going to see gf. He understands. Texted while driving. 

Got to see Alice early. I ate some of her General Tsos chicken she just got. Awesome. We hugged, kissed, and did sex stuff. Some autsitc girl talked about 93/94 format. I was happy someone cared about it. I really want to print out my proxie cards soon from Artscow. 

Me and Alice did moe sex stuff in game room. We played a game of Splendor. After that game, two more kids entered the room. They wanted to join in for a 4 player game. Alice was stubborn and said lets play this game of Splendor first. Even though, could of stopped it and let them in. We played an akward game as they watched. I was really quick about it. I won, Alice lost. The two kids joined in. A good 4 player game. Will Smith: 16. Alice: 16, Me: 14. Will Smith won by less lands. Alice had to go after. She was looking for her cucumber lunch pack thing. I told her, by impulse, I threw it away. She was shocked and offended. We went to the trash and looked for the thing right away. I got my hands dirty. Not in there. She looked in the car. Not in there. Went back in game room. Some idiot autistic kid put her lunch thing next to the games. Great. She got it and I walked her outside to her car. We did more sex stuff. She looked up my nipple. Claims I have girl boobs. Also claims my nose is big and therefor I must have a big penis. Happy. Kissed her goodbye and went back in gameroom. Saw the two nerd kids again. We played Love Letter a couple of times, talked about Cosmic Encounter. Then we switched to an odd game of Codewords. "Wrestler 1" I picked "suit." I was correct. But he was looking for the "undertaker" which was also correct. I abandon the scene once it got confusing. I drove home. 

Home feels kind of ok. I just feel weird today. Had a bad dream last night the Akakei girls moved into the house and I was mad. Upset. Noone would kick them out. They are in a clique and I am the nerd. So selfish. It's not real. But I did cry early morning. It could be real. Other than that, the rain. Not a wonderful rain. A gay fucking rain. Dirty and stupid. 

I can't stand them, the Akakei girls. I want to stop typing now. My mind is lingering towards them. She thinks she is so cool that she pretends to think exactly like me. 

White girls. Stupid idiots. Snobby retards. See if I care. She needs to act more Nipon. And I know them for life. Pretends to be higher in intellect. She dosen't even know there are 1000 other bumfuck brats like her. What makes her so differnt? Escapist. Retard. Meaningless. 

Hear I go again. 

…Sarah better be asking to go out again. I need to bust on her again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment